Friday, October 21, 2011

His Love's Bling Bling like LED

I never get addicted to Korean boy band idol like super junior. From my objective, 13people is too much dude. I like their song (just Bonamana) and I know their member. only 'the famous' star in variety show like Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul and Shindong. 
I was about to be Hottest but since I read about Taecyeon-Jessica dating rumor, I think twice again hahaha. 

But now I became such a crazy fangirl. yeah, I must admit that I LOVE BIG BANG. once again, BIG BANG. *with echoes* BIIIGGGGGGGG BBBAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGG lmao.

source : asianpose.com

although Daesung is being inactive member, and G-Dragon caught smoking marijuana in Japan. I still have my 3 boys. Seungri, Taeyang and my hottest boy TOP XD

Look what I made from their MV Baby Good Night (by GD - TOP)

picture screen shot by INTAN KEMALA SARI

I never get bored with these hot boys. GD is a charismatic leader. He fits any style. He even wore pink jumpsuit, leopard blazer, pink blazer, uhmmm... any style fits him. and TOP. oh my hell who doesn't even like his killer look? when he stare at you girls... ooohh I am fainted.

And this is the Turn It Up MV...

LOOK LOOK THAT'S WHAT I MEAN. KILLER LOOK!

I am afraid with snake. But if he became my snake charmer, I don't afraid at all. kyaaw >.<

CL 2NE1 and GD. they look good together.

Big Bang, just be strong. whatever happens we will be support you. Can't wait for Daesung comeback next December and GD, i know you just tryin out some marijuana. it doesn't matter for me. you're still young, student. once again, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEE BIG BANG!
here are some MV bonus for you. check this out and you'll how smexy they are.

Cheers,
INTAN-Blackjack and VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment :)